The Eames style DSW Plastic Chair, including the DSW chair (with the famous Eiffel Tower base), is a perfect match between them, the proof!
With the multitude of colors and finishes of its premium seat and its beechwood legs, the Eames dsw design chair has become the centerpiece of offices and liberal professions. Very courted in white version, it has a matte finish.
A Scandinavian Eames style DSW chair always trend which will also be the best ally of floors and floors.
- Reproduction of design chair
- Seat in high quality ABS plastic
- Made from Polypropylene?with beech wood legs
- According to original design by Charles Eames
- Legs of chair made of wood
- Color: multiple options
- Maximum weight capacity: 85kg
- Sturdy Reinforced Wood & Wire Base
- Black Strengthened Steel Frame
- Plastic Non-Marking Feet
- Warranty: 2 Years
- WEIGHT: NW: 14KG; GW: 16KG
Back height: 82 cm | Width: 44,5 cm | Depth: 51.5 cm | Seating height: 43 cm
Polypropylene ?C UV resistant shell, beech wood and steel base.
- 16 x beech wood foot
- 4 x black metal frame
- 4 x white seat
- 4 x screws and bag of nuts
- 1 x Instruction for installation
Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
What DSW Chair?
The DSW chair was considered a revolutionary design, winning the Low Cost Design Competition (New York Museum of Modern Art) in 1948.