The Eames style DSW with plush faux leather seat pad dining chair, including the DSW chair (with the famous Eiffel Tower base), is a perfect match between them, the proof!
With the multitude of colors and finishes of its premium seat and its beechwood legs, the Eames dsw design chair has become the centerpiece of offices and liberal professions. Very courted in white version, it has a matte finish.
The Eames style DSW chair always trend which will also be the best ally of floors and floors.
- Reproduction of design chair
- Seat in high quality ABS plastic
- Made from Polypropylene with plush faux leather seat pad
- According to original design by Charles Eames
- Legs of chair made of wood
- Color: multiple options
- Maximum weight capacity: 100kg
- Sturdy Reinforced Wood & Wire Base
- Black Strengthened Steel Frame
- Plastic Non-Marking Feet
- Warranty: 2 Years
- WEIGHT: NW: 14KG; GW: 16KG
Width 45 cm, Depth 45cm, Height 82cm
Seat height 46 cm
Beech wood and steel base, Polypropylene with plush faux leather seat pad.
Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
What DSW Chair?
The DSW chair was considered a revolutionary design, winning the Low Cost Design Competition (New York Museum of Modern Art) in 1948.