Eames DAW ChairH-103028
1000 In stock
The body of this chair is designed to perfectly complement the contours of the human form. The DAW Chair features intricately crafted legs to contrast the plastic seat, giving it a contemporary look.
Our Charles Eames style DAW chair is a high-quality piece made from polypropylene with wooden base legs, this contemporary version of the legendary DAW chair is both stylish and comfortable. The DAW chair is available in a range of beautiful colors.
- Reproduction of design chair
- Seat in high quality ABS plastic
- According to original design by Charles Eames
- Legs of chair made of wood
- Color: multiple options
- Maximum weight capacity: 85kg
- Sturdy Reinforced Wood & Wire Base
- 6.5mm Thick Duratek Infused Plastic for Superior Strength
- Black Strengthened Steel Frame
- Plastic Non-Marking Feet
- Warranty: 2 Years
Height: 82 cm | Width: 51 cm | Depth: 62 cm | Seating height: 45 cm
Base in natural beech wood, with black lacquered steel support bars, standard quality
Back and seat in polypropylene.
Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to the lighting, contrast and color display.
To make sure the chair height would fit, please check the dimension carefully before place an order, you could measure your desk or compare to your old chairs.
DAW stands for "Dining height Armchair Wooden base".