Eames DSW ChairH-103015
1000 In stock
WELL-BLENDED VIBRANT COLOURS:
With a wide variety of colors, the chairs won’t fade or change because of the well-blended color technology unless they are scratched.
QUALITY EMBRACES STYLE:
The chairs are made of high-quality materials, which shows excellent craftsmanship.
COMPLEMENT YOUR HOME:
Without costing a big fortune, the chairs are not only suitable for your dining room, office or even cafeteria, they can also be a thoughtful housewarming gift to a dear friend or beloved family member.
EASY TO CLEAN:
This tulip style dining chair is easy wipe-clean. Simply use a paper towel to wipe away any splashes.
- Reproduction of design chair
- Seat in high quality ABS plastic
- Made from Polypropylene with plush faux leather seat pad
- According to original design by Charles Eames
- Legs of chair made of wood
- Color: multiple options
- Maximum weight capacity: 100kg
- Sturdy Reinforced Wood & Wire Base
- Black Strengthened Steel Frame
- Plastic Non-Marking Feet
- Warranty: 2 Years
- WEIGHT: NW: 14KG; GW: 16KG
Height: 82 cm | Width: 45 cm | Depth: 45 cm | Seating Height: 46 cm
Beech wood and steel base, Polypropylene with plush faux leather seat pad.
Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
What DSW Chair?
The DSW chair was considered a revolutionary design, winning the Low Cost Design Competition (New York Museum of Modern Art) in 1948.